Thursday night was my first day of practice in a few weeks, and since I'm up a whopping 15 lbs already the moves I once found great pleasure doing were SO HARD! So that's why yogi's always stay thin... gaining weight is hard work! I went back again this morning-- procrastinating so much I walked into class about 10 minutes late. With the crowds of "New Year's" members, the only spot to fit my mat was right up front. Right in front of the stinking mirror.
Throughout that hour I had plenty of time to critique my figure (there must be something I'm doing wrong since I've gained SO much already...??!!) but slowly that critiquing turned into an admiration. My practice came much easier than it did just two days ago, and I began to focus on the strength my body was gaining with the added challenge.
![]() |
| please note: this is not me. This is a beautiful pregnant girl compliments of google images :) |

No comments:
Post a Comment