I used to blog about yoga- oh how I loved my yoga class with Peter. It is one of the things I miss about Minnesota! I was pretty dedicated to my practice (although could never get it to it at home) and invested $80 into my manduka yoga mat... complete with a bag. The mat itself had a small fabric patch with a little frog on it~ their logo. The frog made me smile, and also reflect on the many moods and life changes I've gone through with that mat. Now that mat comes with me to the barre class that I teach and am so very proud of.
while jonah was sick the week before Easter (wasn't he sick for Easter last year...?) I googled "meaning of a frog tattoo", and here are some of the symbolic meanings of the frog:
- luck
- purity
- rebirth
- renewal
- fertility
- healing
- transitions
- dreaming
- opportunity
- intermediary
- metamorphosis
- resurrection
- spiritual evolution
And it was decided: I must have a frog tattoo.
I stuck the little fabric patch from my mat in my wallet and carried it around until today- when I had some down time between cases and had that little frog put on my foot! I'm so decisive. I love that about me :)
My happy little green frog. It's very symbolic to me of the many changes happening in my life. I pray all these changes are for some sort of greater good. Please let it be so. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment