Sunday, March 18, 2012

my only complaint

I've had such an easy pregnancy... I really can't complain at all.  No morning sickness.  I had some headaches early on but attribute that to my neck being out of whack more than my hormones.  I haven't had skin/acne issues or any unusual hair growth... BUT I sure will be glad when the numbness and tingling goes away in my right hand~!!  It's driving me bonkers.


Today starts the last day of my second trimester already; can you believe that?!?  I feel like pregnancy relates somewhat to planning a wedding: there's a lot to do right in the beginning, then a period of time where you're kind of sitting and waiting with a feeling like you should be doing something, and then a complete sh*t storm of activity in the end. I feel a storm brewing ;)


the crib set up is complete!
This weekend we're moving the bed out of the guest room to prepare for the carpet cleaners, and we'll have the crib all set up before we go to Iowa for our very first BABY SHOWER on Good Friday :D  We received our first shower gift in the mail on Friday... a high chair compliments of Jim, Becky and Josh.  That thing was a part of our decor within 15 minutes of arriving at our doorstep, and makes me smile every time I walk into the dining room and see it.  It's times like these that I am so overwhelmed with all the blessings we have in life.  I'm so thankful for all of the gifts we've received... the biggest of which is doing back flips in my belly as we speak <3  Life is good; God is great, and who doesn't like a little numbness and tingling anyway ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment