Sunday, March 25, 2012

~Brace yourself~

So this wrist pain I've been having...?  It's pregnancy induced carpal tunnel, and I guess it's pretty common.  My left wrist flared up and in just a week's time my pain is at an annoying 6 out of 10; just enough to make a person super crabby.  What a weird thing but hey-- there are much worse things I could be dealing with.  One trip to Wal-mart (yes, it was the only place I could think of that was open after the Hunger Games movie Friday night) and I had myself two extremely dorky looking braces to wear at night.  It's a sexy look let me tell you.


Now, two nights later I can say I experienced ZERO waking up with numb hands every 2 hours, and my wrist pain is super minimal right away in the morning.  Who would've thunk.  I'm so happy to have a little relief!


Another reason to celebrate... we're officially 3rd trimester!!!  It seems like time has really flown and then again it seems like F-O-R-E-V-E-R until I get to meet my little booty shaking munchkin.  The house has been under major re-organization (how the heck did we get so much junk?!) and my personal favorite: cleaning.  This morning the carpet cleaners came to do both upstairs bedrooms and next weekend we bring the crib home~!!!! AHHHHHH so excited.  April is a super busy month, so it will be great to get that all set up.  I'm also looking forward to rocking in the rocking chair and dreaming of baby G :~)



No comments:

Post a Comment