Babymoon... check! What a great--albeit short--trip it was. The first few days of my time in Florida were spent at the work meeting a.k.a fashion show I've been prepping for for months. I am really in love with parts of pregnancy (feeling Baby move always makes me smile) and other parts I could sure do without. My body being the topic of every conversation can be EXTREMELY taxing. Even though 99.9% of people are so sweet and say just the right things it's the one asshole who just won't quit at "are you sure there's only one in there?" that can send you to your room crying :*(
DUSTIN TO THE RESCUE :D I'm so lucky. Really I am. He couldn't be any more perfect. I'm still obsessed with my big ol belly, and every time I present it to him he giggles and puts his hands on it. He always tells me I look cute-- even when I see the pictures later and know he was lying.
What I loved most about our time spent together in Boca was watching HIM observe other families. He said in regards one family getting into their vehicle: (kids ages 8 and 10 maybe) "Look at that, the dad didn't even wait for the kids to get in the car before getting in himself-- that's not very nice." To another family on the beach: "that dad isn't very interested in playing with his kids."
He also doted on me like he's never doted before... and trust me he's a doter. I did not carry one bag or open one door, and he was constantly reminding me to hold onto the railing while I went down the stairs :)
I married a very very good man, and I cannot wait to watch him in action as my baby daddy! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment