I GOT THE JOB.....!!! Wow my interview went SO well. I actually wanted to hire myself afterwards :D I did a great job of prepping myself beforehand, so things came flying out of my mouth without me actually having to think about it. Did I mention I had some nasty virus and lost my voice this week...? So I managed through the interview (and talking about it to numerous people) all without a voice. I'm proud as punch. And so SO excited.
In other exciting news... that amazing woman going through infertility treatments is PrEgNaNt...!!! Holy crap I'm so excited for her. At the same time she's going through the roller coaster of oh-my-God-I'm-pregnant-but-what-if-I-miscarry. It would be nice if that didn't have to be a concern, but every rose has it's thorn as Poison taught us many moons ago. Just a few more weeks and she'll have the ultrasound where you can see the little blob's heartbeat telling us everything is okay. Looking back there were so many times that the wind was knocked out of our pregnant sails. I'll never forget that long weekend of thinking ~just maybe~ our baby may have a chromosomal disorder. I couldn't even talk about that possibility. Not even to Dustin. I was such a hot mess. Looking back on what I blogged about and shared with people they just thought the concern was a two vessel cord... I didn't even talk about the little concern the ultrasound tech had regarding some "spots" on the baby's heart she thought she saw. What a crazy emotional time that was. And now here we are- with the most perfect baby you ever did see :) I'm excited for little Miss Pregnant to feel the comfort of a healthy pregnancy. She deserves it.
SO... Iowa. The Hubs gets so pissed when I blog about him but I don't know how to blog without him so oops :) I don't think the whole moving thing really hit him until Wednesday when I went for my final interview. We talked and talked about it but it was after I got the verbal offer he decided to share with me his thoughts exactly. I love hearing what he thinks even if it's not what I want to hear. He reminded me that we're moving. Again. For my job. Again. This much is true. What can I say? I thought an amazing life awaited us here! I pictured all sorts of amazing things-- Not the busy life that keeps you from spending time with those you're closest to. I would've never have EVER imagined my job changing into something I didn't want to do, with people I didn't want to do it with. I didn't picture us having a baby and going FIVE MONTHS without so much as seeing a movie together. I didn't picture getting so burned out with weekends hosting overnight guests or traveling to see loved ones...
I'm ready to be home. Where life is easy. Where friends are really there and family near-by.
On top of that this new career opportunity is VERY exciting for me. I feel like it wouldn't be so easy if it wasn't meant to be. Right?
OK I'm burned out on blogging tonight... until the next time. xx
No comments:
Post a Comment