![]() |
| I had so much fun shopping for hats for this little guy :) |
| I hate all photos of myself; especially in swimsuits! I'm looking at this as a "before" shot... |
| Papa and Jonah meeting the ocean for the first time :) |
| My handsome men |
| he LOVED the pool :) |
![]() |
| A great purchase from Amazon... a travel high chair! |
| the view from our condo |
![]() |
| the streets of Old San Juan |
| Hiking the rainforest. LOVE my Ergo carrier! |
| dipping our feet in the water from the waterfall |
![]() |
| pictures never do justice |
| Old San Juan. This was actually my least favorite day of them all... |
| He's smiling because he just pooped in the sink! HAHAHA thank God for garbage disposals :) |
| A sandbox is on his birthday wish list :) |
![]() |
| Nap time at the beach |
| my favorite photo. Yes I am in swimwear. |
| Pina coladas taste so much better here |
| Luquillo Beach |





No comments:
Post a Comment