| Oysters have become my birthday tradition :) YUMMMM |
He still giggles too. Dang I wish I could get that on tape. One day this week I took him into our bed so I could rest during that last feeding before starting my day. I laid him on my chest afterwards and he was giggling in his sleep like crazy; Dustin and I were laughing so hard. Jonah's so good for our souls.
Today we're headed to NW Iowa to meet our new little nephew Gage. He and Jonah have some pretty cute matching outfits to sport this winter already thanks to yours truly! My mom and grandma will be in town and my aunt is hosting a baby shower for us on Sunday. My dad will also get to meet Jonah for the very first time :)
| this photo was taken at the class we took to prepare for his baptism... this is how he looked when we walked in-- he is definitely taking his baptism seriously :D |
Work has gone exceptionally well in the few weeks that I've been back. In my business it's all about selling new products, and I've made great strides in a short period of time which lets my boss know I'm out there doing what I'm supposed to do. I've been chosen to represent my region at the American College of Surgeons annual meeting in October. This would require three nights away from home. Here enters my first mommy/career woman dilemma. I don't even know what it would be like to be without my baby for three whole nights... much less how Dustin would handle me being away. Thankfully I've been given the choice to accept or decline, but it's one of those things you're so honored to be chosen you hate to decline. I guess we'll have plenty of time to discuss this on the road this weekend. Stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment