Friday, September 21, 2012

My latest online project...

We have Facebook, we have YouTube... then there's blogging, and instagram, and I tried to make Picasa work for photo sharing but it just didn't. I've always loved Shutterfly, for no other reason than their website is pretty easy to navigate. I've had great luck with their prints and pretty good luck with their cards as well (unless I forget to chose glossy print) and they're so fun to make. So my next venture is this website from Shutterfly where you can view, download and purchase photos! I'm trying to help everyone feel as if they're super close. I think I'm doing an okay job :)

Anyway you should check it out... we had Jonah's 3 month photos taken and they are absolutely breathtaking. Just when I think no photo shoot can be any better she amazes me.  I love my Jenni O.



No comments:

Post a Comment