He also recently found his feet :) It's so cute when he grabs them while I'm changing his diaper; it's like he's trying to help. All in all he's just absolutely adorable and we can't get enough of him. xx
a true story of my less-than-perfect and sometimes awkward experience with pregnancy and beyond
Tuesday, October 2, 2012
Four months
Truth be told I'm writing this post later than dated. I was actually in Chicago for Jonah's 4 month birthday. Of course Felicia texted me adorable photos and I got to FaceTime with him after Dustin got home. Thank God for technology! At Jonah's 4 month check up he weighed just shy of 14 lbs which is actually the 10-25% even though his little cheeks make him look chubby. He's still wearing size 2 diapers and 3-6 month clothes fit perfect, although we can still get away with wearing 0-3 month pants.
As the pediatrician recommended we started cereal! And no that doesn't help him sleep through the night. He's still up some time between midnight and 2 am and again at 6. He does enjoy it, however, and picked up on opening his mouth for the spoon right away.
He also recently found his feet :) It's so cute when he grabs them while I'm changing his diaper; it's like he's trying to help. All in all he's just absolutely adorable and we can't get enough of him. xx
He also recently found his feet :) It's so cute when he grabs them while I'm changing his diaper; it's like he's trying to help. All in all he's just absolutely adorable and we can't get enough of him. xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love this little man! And you guys!
ReplyDelete