Tuesday, May 28, 2013

back in the game


Okay I think I'm done being so dramatic for the time being ;) Even though it rained for THREE SOLID DAYS over the holiday weekend it ended up being a great time after all. Moments after I published my last little sob story I got Facebook notifications from those friends I had been so busy pouting over. We had a lovely evening with one of the couples we're closest to, dinner with another and I got SO MUCH stuff done for Jonah's party.

Most importantly this weekend Jonah took his first few steps! What a magical moment that was- first he took just one step towards me from Daddy; then about three!!! I'm so thankful for that memory.

I'm actually looking forward to my boss riding with me this week and think I have some solid meetings set up for us. It's one of those things I dread up until the time comes and then it ends up being a good thing.

AND I'm planning to get my LLC filed with the state this week so I can unveil the little fitness business I've been working on. Remember me desiring that healthy obsession with food/fitness just a few months ago? Thanks to the kickboxing routine I've got a handle on my diet for probably the first time in my life, and now I'm obsessing over this group fitness idea- I am literally bursting at the seams with excitement. Here's hoping someone comes through with some space for me to use so this thing can actually get off the ground! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment