I'm so excited that my sister in law is expecting. She's really an amazing woman- I would love it if she lived closer to us :) I'm also REALLY excited to throw her baby shower at our house. It dawned on me over the weekend how quickly it was approaching and that I best get a move on. I found the design for the invitation on Etsy and had a great experience working with the designer to get it just right. I'm thinking: mimosas, some sort of breakfast dish, fruits and coffee cake. I'm a little disappointed that our rental house has a few "glitches" that aren't worth fixing- like a half-assed paint job and the kind of cheap carpets that get stretched out causing "creases"... but all in all it's comfortable and nice and open. I'm having the carpets cleaned this week (hopefully before the midget is crawling!) and have thought of hiring a cleaning lady to help me get caught up with the big jobs like scrubbing the walls, etc. (yes, they're noticeably dirty!)

No comments:
Post a Comment